You ever find yourself in a situation where something or someone just won't let you be great?
There you are minding your own business, being the unbothered individual that you strive so hard to be. Then out of nowhere, negative ass people with their unhappiness within themselves creep into your atmosphere like filthy slime. Why must you disturb my peace?
For the most part, I'm a person who tries to avoid conflict. If I ever feel that I've been wronged by someone, I immediately shut down. That person only exists to me when I allow them to exist in my mind. Sometimes it has to be that way in order for me to be able to continue to be around that person without wanting to cause them harm in some way. I would never actually harm someone, but we all have those visions of punching someone we don't like in the face. You'd be lying if you said you didn't.
With that being said, let's talk about how to avoid punching people you don't like in the face.
Punching someone in the face is frowned upon... Do these things instead! 🙂
- Go to your happy place when you start to share the same air as the person you dislike.
- Think about how great of a person you are and how if you were them, you would probably be jealous of how awesome you are too.
- Scroll through social media and laugh at funny memes.
- Text someone who makes you happy.
- Chew some gum (and blow bubbles!)
- Think about payday and how lovely your bank account looks before you pay bills.
- Eat a taco.
- Look outside a window, if possible.
- Hum your favorite upbeat song.
- Grab a pen and paper and write down a wish list. (Ex. "I wish a mutha f*cka WOULD...")
- Share this post with a friend.
I'm okay! I promise... Just needed to let off some steam! Thanks for listening, lol!
Now I want to hear from you! How would you avoid punching someone in the face?